- Sort by Default Order
Cervical artificial discs is a motion preserving system used for patients experiencing cervical degenerative disc disease and other cervical disc condition.
C-fix is a cervical interbody anterior cage with an integrated internal screw fixation. It is indented to be used for cervical discectomy and fusion. The integrated design allows for a rigid screw fixation without an additional anterior plate The cage has an ultra-low profile which does not protrude out of anterior surface.
CAPS is a cervical anterior plating system utilises 2.5mm plates for rigid fixations.
- Self drilling and self tapping screws
- 2.5mm rigid plates with simple locking system
- Simple instrument system
The CERLOCK is a low profile anterior cervical plate system with a single step lock.
- One of the thinnest anterior cervical plates in the market
- One step Tactile Locking System reduces intra-operative time
- Anatomically pre-contoured plates reduce the need for contouring during surgery
- Simple and ergonomic instruments for quick placement
COFS is a Cannulated Odontoid Fixation System Cannulated screw system that is used in the C1-C2 region of the cervical spine to stabilise odontoid fractures and to treat atlantoaxial instability.
- Odontoid, Dens fixation and C1-C2 transarticular screw fixation
- Two types of self drilling screws are available –Cannulated fully threaded and Partial threaded screw
- Wire Guided instrumentation allows correct placement of Implant and instruments
The cranio-vertebral junction (CVJ) is a collective term that refers to the occiput (posterior skull base), atlas, axis and supporting ligaments. It is a transition zone between a mobile cranium & relatively rigid spinal column.
DAS is a cervical expandable corpectomy cage that can be expanded in-situ in a controlled manner.
- Anchors between adjacent end plates of the vertebral bodies gives good hold
- A plethora of sizes and heights are available
- Simple instrumentation that includes a ratchet that enables continuous expansion
- Simple instrumentation
DAS ULTRA is a cervical expandable corpectomy cage integrated with ananatomically contoured plate with a one-step locking feature and an ultra-fast controlled implant expander instrument for quick implantation.
- Built-in plate eliminates the requirement for additional plating
- Implant Insertion and ultra-fast expansion with the same instrument reduces the operative time
- One-step tactile and audible self-locking feature for quick and easy insertion of the screws
ETHAN Cervical is a mesh cage used for corpectomy in the cervical region.
- Mesh cage with several lengths that can be cut in-situ with ease using the cage cutter
- One or more vertebral bodies can be substituted
- Hollow design enables placement of bone graft
- Simple instrumentation
- The FUZER is the comfortable choice for patients experiencing degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine. The FUZER gathers bone during decompression, bone bed preparation, and implantation. The self-packing of bone into the implant's chamber produces a local auto graft.
The GAAS – Goel Atlanto-axial Spacer - is a GESCO exclusive patented system used in the C1-C2 Atlanto-axial joint, for basilar invagination, instability of C1-C2 joint and Cranio-vertibral anomalies . GAAS is a revolution in cranio vertebral junction fixation technique.
- Joint space with posterior C1-C2 fixation using Plate and screw, thereby forming a tension band, which enables good fusion
Laminofix is a system that is used for laminoplasty procedures in the cervical and thoracic regions.
- Self-threading and self-tapping screws
- Comprehensive range of plates offers flexibility on the technique of laminoplasty
- Simple instrumentation for faster implantation